Android-x86 + First Steps into the Cloud
October 3rd, 2019
28 mins 13 secs
About this Episode
We have three different approaches to using the cloud, so we discuss various ways to expand your Linux knowledge beyond the desktop.
Plus Distrohoppers delivers a mobile-like experience that splits opinion.
- Android-x86 — This is a project to port Android open source project to x86 platform
- AWS Free Tier — Gain free, hands-on experience with the AWS platform, products, and services
- Amazon Lightsail — Lightsail is an easy-to-use cloud platform that offers you everything needed to build an application or website
- OpenStack — Open source software for creating private and public clouds.
- DigitalOcean Marketplace — Discover and deploy preconfigured 1-Click Applications
- Linode — High performance SSD Linux servers for all of your infrastructure needs.
- Amazon Lightsail Deep Dive — This course aims to teach the skills essential to get the most from Lightsail.