KaOS + How We Install Software
October 31st, 2019
29 mins 3 secs
About this Episode
There are numerous ways to install software on a modern Linux system and we each have a different approach.
Plus a lean and focused KDE experience in DistroHoppers.
- KaOS — KaOS is an independent distribution focused on Qt and KDE.
- KaOS Sponsors — A FOSS project like KaOS really need that some companies and individuals are willing to sponsor through donating mirror space, hardware and other vital infrastructure.
- Flatpak — Flatpak is a next-generation technology for building and distributing desktop applications on Linux.
- Snapcraft — Publish your app for Linux users — for desktop, cloud, and Internet of Things.
- AppImage — Linux apps that run anywhere.