All three of us have different levels of experience with Linux but there are tons of things that we wish we'd learned earlier in our journey.
From gatekeeping to community culture, command line tricks to backups, and more.
- explainshell — Write down a command-line to see the help text that matches each argument
- Arch Linux — A simple, lightweight distribution
- EndeavourOS — An Arch-based distro with a dynamic and friendly community at its core.
- Regular expression — A regular expression is a sequence of characters that define a search pattern.
- Samba — Samba is the standard Windows interoperability suite of programs for Linux and Unix.
- Nextcloud — The self-hosted productivity platform that keeps you in contro