Raspberry Pi and Retro Gaming
February 21st, 2019
33 mins 40 secs
About this Episode
Jason finally discovers the bottomless well of potential that is the Raspberry Pi, and talks about his first experience with Raspbian. Then Joe and Jason take a nostalgic deep dive into retro gaming on both the Raspberry Pi and the Pinebook.
Plus some final thoughts on openSUSE Tumbleweed and Leap.
- Raspberry Pi — A small and affordable computer that you can use to learn programming
- RetroPie — RetroPie allows you to turn your Raspberry Pi, ODroid C1/C2, or PC into a retro-gaming machine
- Lakka — Lakka is a lightweight Linux distribution that transforms a small computer into a full blown retrogaming console.
- Pinebook — An Affordable 64-bit ARM based Open Source Notebook
- openSUSE — The makers' choice for sysadmins, developers and desktop users.